Sunday, December 16, 2012

How I saved my carpet with cloth diaper soap.

Yes, this grossness was my carpet. This is exactly where all the kids sit to watch movies or play xbox so you know this poor carpet was just foul. I got it in my head that I was going to try and salvage the carpet but all I had on hand was a little bit of Folex and Rockin Green laundry soap. I thought I had heard people say they used Rocking Green so I gave it a shot. Now, I am not going to lie and say our carpets look new. But they did look 100% better than they did before the process. So until the hardwood floor faeries come and grand me the wish of hardwood floors, I am stuck with off white carpet (seriously, who thought offwhite would be good for anyone?)

I only used the Folex on the big stains.. like the ground in PB&J (thanks jerktoddler) and a chocolate milk spot.  I am going to update this post again in a few days because I am going to tackle my dining room next. Yes,some fucking moron put offwhite carpet in a DINING room. And two other morons didnt buy an area rug *looks at G* That will be the true test of Rockin Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment