Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Goal for November.

No eating out. I would say PERIOD END OF STORY. Except with our daughter getting married next week I am sure that one meal will be eaten out. I menu plan but get too lazy to cook sometimes so this week I have tried to plan meals that are easy to make.

November Week 1 Menu
(in no order)
Teryiaki chicken, asparagus and rice
Homemade french bread pizza and salad
Chicken Tortilla Soup,chips and beans
Roast, potatoes and salad
Chili, garlic bread, salad
Baked Potatoes and salad
Chicken salad and garlic bread

I am a boring cook because I am a lazy cook. I love my crock pot and most of these are crock pot things (yes, even the baked potatoes!)

We are apart of a group on FB for recipes and other householdish stuff
Feel free to join us! Getting our LIFE on.

We here at TCO6 would like everyone who reads the blog (if anyone does) to say a prayer for a special little girl having a scary surgery tomorrow. So if you could spread your prayers to cover R and her family, that would be awesome.



until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment